1) Edgerton is still the epitome of all things enigmatic and cool.
2) Nikki is not immune to the above point.
3) I've viewed the Robin & Amita scene (not Robin/Amita because that would be fanfic and a big DO NOT WANT from me, as I love me my Don/Robin) and find it more and more painfully awkward each time. Despite this, I still stand by my decision to award the NPAL™ to Amita's line about Charlie being unable to stop working. Seriously, admitting you're getting none when in a stable relationship is way worse than Robin implying she's getting it all the time.
4) Despite the awkwardness of the scene, I liked the two women attempting to bond but not really knowing how to do it. These are two alpha women. Not going with the stereotype of arguing or being in peril to bond, makes me happy.
5) Pete has to be the worst rock climber ever when he injures himself after jumping out of a tree. Seriously, I did that all the time when I was little - from much higher up - and never injured a damn thing. You'd think rock climbers would know how to land correctly, particularly when they choose the moment they jump.
6) I empathize with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern as they watch Pete figure out Skeet is a girl. There's a wistfulness there which makes me wonder if these two will ever find someone
7) Larry playing Charlie like a fiddle is still humourous. I'm not entirely confident Charlie ever knew he was being played.
8) I still believe the aftermath of Charlie helping on this case was unfair. Come on! Don was in danger and Edgerton was the one to ask for the help! How is this, in any morality, wrong?
9) Eppesodes like this one make me long for more Edgerton