1) This totally wins as the funniest eppesode ever!
2) LIZ CANNOT LEAVE! Phew, she's not, but the old boots metaphor might require me to mock her, forever. I look forward to it.
3) Who knew I'd ever be saying 2, but here I am, desperate to keep Artemis and Athena together.
4) Like last year, when I thought I was going to hate everything about Three 6 Mafia on Numb3rs, I expected to hate Eve. Just like last year's stunt casting, it didn't feel like stunt casting. I should respect my show's decisions more often.
5) Do I even need to say anything about Bit o Nutz? I mean, really what can one say that isn't obvious, plus Nikki stole my thunder when it comes to obvious jokes.
6) The lab assistants cut the lawn. Oh, that is priceless.
7) I love how we're now told where the characters are when they're gone to avoid the panic of a couple of years ago when David and Colby seemed to disappear (separately).
8) I don't know if that kid wins at life or should be told to be patient for his b-day present. Seriously, my parents would've killed me if I'd taken my presents early, thus defeating the purpose for presents.
9) Okay, the majority of the Global TV feed was out of sync with sound. Bad Global, no cookie! Seriously, it's bad enough not to get the CBS feed and the awesome promos that come with it, but then to screw up the transmission? Come on!
10) I don't know about sneakers, but if this had been about designer pumps, my BFF would've resorted to all the tactics seen in tonight's eppesode.
Big Brother 16 Premiere Live Chat
4 years ago