Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poll the First Results

According to my very first poll:

46% of you want me to keep recapping Dollhouse, for as long as it lasts.
22% of you want me to keep recapping Primeval. Wow, the Primeval fandom seems to have found this wee blog. Although, I don't know how I'll function now that Stephen is gone.
19% of you want me to show why in The Sarah Jane Adventures, her boots are made for running.
Finally, only 10% would find my mocking of Philip Glenister's accent amusing if I covered Demons.

Please vote in my new poll! (Just look over to your left.)

On a more personal note, now that I'm getting back into a regular routine, and my BFF picked up the slack with Dollhouse, I'll get caught up on the last two awesometastic eppesodes of Numb3rs shortly.

7 comments:

  1. Sadly, "Demons" was canceled after only one season. So while I would love to read your recaps, I already know the show is going nowhere.

    And, really, do you believe Stephen is gone? I am quite sure Helen plans to find a way to have her way with him again.

    Please recap "Sarah Jane Adventures." I'll help if you'd like. I just adore that show. My godsdaughter loved it until she realized it had no Hannah Montana connection. Hopefully that'll change sometime soon, though.

    And I assume you'll be recapping "Torchwood Children of Earth" when it finally finds its way to our television sets, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spy, it's great having you back again, and I'll be looking forward to your "Numb3rs" recaps.

    Your new poll is totally awesome! I have a feeling Charlie's going to win by a landslide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for you to recap Demons. I mean, I don't care much for the show, but that accent has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on television. Ever.

    (And he semi-reprised it in a Mamma Mia spoof for Comic relief)

    Actually, come to think of it, the reason I don't care much for it is because I actually haven't made it through an entire episode yet. Every time I try I have to pause cause I'm laughing so hard. I literally cannot stop.

    (Don't get me wrong, I love Philip Glenister and I still believe that there is very little in this life that cannot be improved by the addition of, but still...)

    *cough* Did I actually type that much about Philip Glensiter's accent? I apoligise, I tend to ramble when someone gives me a keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't sure where to post this, but have you seen the Christmas special of Dr Who yet and will you be recapping that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be, but only after it airs all over the place (AKA US and Canada.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Spy, what about Flashpoint? Canadian...???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please recap series 3 of Primeval. I read your reviews of 1 and 2 on recapist.com and they were brilliant and series 3 does have its moments

    ReplyDelete