Sunday, June 28, 2009

Extra Froth: Primeval: Because I don't think up a tree is the way to end things

In case you haven't already heard, Primeval has been cancelled.  Now, while I don't think this was a stellar season (a phrase which here means, Hillary was no Stephen and two light-haired Scots are not interchangeable, thank you very much), up a bloody tree, in the Cretaceous is not really an ending.  It's more of a how to find yourself on the worst endings for shows list, in perpetuity.

Thus, I'm doing my part.

If you're not very in your face, try signing the petition.

If you'd like to express your displeasure to TPTB, ITV nicely tells us how to tell them what we think.  Thus if you would like to send a politely worded stern letter expressing your displeasure, than feel free.

Unfortunately, as much as I've looked into it, I don't think it's possible to send raptors after TPTB because we're not a crazy a fandom.  Annoyed, despondent, and shocked, yes, but not crazy.

Oh yes, and because raptors are extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment