Bless the people who put it up all over YouTube.
Now, this is the only one I will do an instacap for, and, instead, will post percolated recaps when the episodes air over here, legally.
- Gwen saying good morning to the picture is so sweet. Aww.
- The Jantoness is making me very, very happy.
- 6 minutes in, and I'm not sure that Tupperware line can be beaten.
- I said this won't be spoilery, but yay for Martha!
- Jack, when will you learn that Ianto is one for commitment! That is a rare and special thing.
- Could totally do without the screaming.
- OMG, I think Gwen has found a consistent character. Who knew! It's a miracle!
Although, could you have left out that offensive adoption line.
- Yes, Rhys, you are brilliant. Torchwood needs some practicality.
- Um, did Rhys just spend an entire episode in his pants?
- The politicians aren't doing it for me. Plus, they're evil.
- Okay, so Jack and Ianto are collecting what now?
- Totally did not see that coming. This is what not reading spoilers does to me.
- Ianto's brother-in-law needs to take a long walk off a short dock, right now.
- Not the TTSUV! Give it back you pasty, mooning, gits!
- Gwen is what? This does not bode well for Ianto's survival. I see unfortunate symbolism rearing it's ugly head!
- Okay, who knew computer scanners could tell if you're pregnant? My scanner barely scans.
- Damn you, BFF, for making me worry about my fictional Welsh boyfriend!
- Holy hell.
- Ew. ew. ew. ew. ew. ew. ew
- I think that kiss just killed me.
- Yes, Jack you are a couple, no matter how much you hate the word.
- Is this how Jack becomes a head in a jar?
- That was awesome.